(7) Remove engine mounting bolt external
(11) Pull engine from pump assembly and lift
tooth lockwasher and spring lockwasher.
from trailer frame.
(8) Remove battery cable (fig. 4-13).
(12) Remove the four screws and lockwashers
securing the spline coupling to the engine flywheel and
(9) Remove bolts and -washers from the
remove the spline coupling. Remove the pilot bushing
intermediate housing and flywheel guard (fig. 5-3 (2) ).
from the spline coupling.
(10) Remove muffler and pulley guard. fig. 4-
c. Installation. Installation of engine is reverse
procedure of removal.