(3) ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent FIG.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. PART NUMBER INDEX. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphanumeric
sequence (i.e., vertical arrangement of letter and number combination which places the first letter or digit of each group
in order A through Z. followed by the numbers 0 through 9 and each following letter or digit in like order).
(1) CAGEC Column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit numeric code
used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency/activity that supplies the item.
(2) PART NUMBER Column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its
engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
(3) STOCK NUMBER Column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and manufacturer
identified in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
(4) FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in Section II
and Section III.
(5) ITEM Column. This ITEM number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in adjacent figure number column.
5. SPECIAL INFORMATION.
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column heading.
Usable on codes are shown as "UOC: " in the Description Column (justified left) on the last line applicable item
description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable on codes in this
200 GPM Flammable Liquid Low Temperature Pump, Model AFARE200GPM
600 GPM Flammable Liquid Low Temperature Pump, Model AFSSP600GPM
b. FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulks materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk Material
Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part number for bulk materials are also referenced in the description column of the line
entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for items source coded are found in
c. INDEX NUMBERS.
Items which have the BULK in the figure column will have an index number shown in the
item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part Number Index
and the bulk material list in Section II.
d. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publication listed below pertains to the 200/600 GPM Flammable Liquid
Low Temperature Pump. Models AFARE200GPMP and AFSSP600GPMP and its components;
Operator's Manual 200/600 GPM Flammable Liquid Low Temperature Pump
Lubrication Order, 200'600 GPM Flammable Liquid Low Temperature Pump
Unit, Direct and General Support Maintenance Manual, 200/600 GPM Flammable
Low Temperature Pump
6. HOW TO LOCATE REPAIR PARTS.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is NOT Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group for subassembly group to which the
item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups. and listing are
divided into the same groups.